Mission / Values
A service of The Monarch Institute for Neurological Differences, The Monarch School is dedicated to providing an innovative, therapeutic education for individuals with neurological differences.
To serve the educational needs of individuals with neurological differences by offering a unique, therapeutic learning environment where active minds are challenged, all are treated with respect and dignity, learning is a joy, and wisdom is the outcome.
- To develop active critical thinkers and problem solvers
- To teach the members of our community how to create and reach their goals
- To nurture socially competent and responsible individuals
- To encourage emotional competence and responsibility
- To provide those with neurological differences a successful school experience and hope for their futures
- About Us
- News & Events
- Giving Opportunities
- Contact Us
Learn how you can support and build The Monarch Institute and its programs.
Visit us to see our students, faculty and staff in action. Every Tuesday when school is in session. 9:00am - 10:30am.
Notice: No tours May 21 - June 4.
Click here to sign up for our eNewsletter
Get in-depth information on common neurological differences by visiting the Resource Center on The Monarch Institute for Neurological Differences website. Learn More »